I’ve recently become a little bit obsessed with biscuit spread... ok, massively obsessed with it so I’ve combined my favourite spread with my favourite desert and created a biscuit spread cheesecake, the perfect Christmas Day pudding if you ask me 👀
Biscoff biscuit spread cheesecake
The buttery biscuit base
200g biscoff biscuits
500g cream cheese (full fat)
100g icing sugar
300g biscuit spread
1tsp vanilla flavouring
300g double cream
Melted biscuit spread
- Crush the biscuits and melt the butter, mix these together and press into a 8inch tin (preferably a deep one!) spread a thin layer of biscuit spread on top of your biscuit mix. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Beat cream cheese, icing sugar, remaining biscuit spread and vanilla together to form a smooth thick mixture.
- In a separate bowl whisk the cream until it is stiff.
- Carefully fold the cream into the biscoff cream cheese mix. This should be a thick and firm mixture now.
- Spread onto the chilled biscuit base and chill for 5 hours.
- Once set decorate using whipped cream, biscuits and melted biscuit spread.
- Take a pic of your creation, tag @BakingintheRaine and dig in!